- Joined: 2/18/2011
- Location: St. Catharines, Ontario
How to Post Pictures
Thursday, March 03, 2011 11:59 AM
Hi, here is a quick tutorial on adding pictures to your posts on this forum.
You may have noticed while you are writing a message and you click the Picture icon it wants an Image URL?!
- So what do I do?
- Type (or paste) the Image URL into the window which pops up when you click the Picture icon.
- Every image on the internet has an address, that is it's URL.
- How do I find the Image URL?
- In many browsers when you right click an image you have the option to Copy Image Location.
- In older versions of Internet Explorer you have to right click the image and select Properties, a new window pops up and you can copy and paste the Image URL from there.
- What if the picture is on my computer, not the internet.
- First you need to upload your picture onto the internet. Any place will do - facebook, flickr or this Mother-ease Forum
- You can upload pictures to this forum by rolling over Picture Galleries in the top menu and clicking on Community Photo Gallery.
- Here you can make your own personal album by clicking Add New Album. You can also set the privacy of this album. Once your album is created click Upload New Photos to put your picture on the internet.
- Or you can click on Community Photos to upload your picture.
- Now that your picture is uploaded you can grab the URL and use it to place the picture in a post.
<message edited by admin on Friday, March 04, 2011 3:17 PM>