I don't have an official recipe or anything yet but I did boil up my used soap nuts and made myself a bunch of soap nut liquid. It was great, I had a small container full of used nuts (all used at least 2-4 times already), boiled them up 3-4 times (just emptied out what I had and put new water in) and ended up with about 2L of tea! Now, because the nuts were already used and I didn't follow any official recipe I don't really know how concentrated the liquid is. So instead of using it for laundry or the dishwasher (where I won't know until the cycle is over if I had enough liquid or not), I'm going to use it for stuff that I can see if I have enough cleaning power (like washing sinks, tubs, that kind of thing). Pretty cool that I can get more out of even used nuts!
One tip though, do NOT put it in the fridge without really marking it well or putting it in something that no one will mistake for juice or iced tea!! I couldn't find the lids for my mason jars (just moved, still chaos around here!) so I just put it in an old plastic jug for juice. Well, both hubby and his dad decided to just chug it down without sniffing it or asking anyone what it was!!! OMG!!! Now, I'm not really worried about it, they're both fine and weren't even sick (although my father-in-law had a burning throat for a few hours apparently). I went out and bought more lids for my mason jars though and will be transferring the liquid asap before anyone makes the same mistake!